SANUNO Inox F/S
- The SANUNO Inox Set provides simple and high-class drinking water enjoyment.
- The outstanding filtration results have been proven by many scientific assessments.
- The elegant SANUNO countertop filter is installed within seconds and eliminates cumbersome drilling.
- First choice for quality sensitive people: Housing and tap exit made from high-grade and massive stainless steel. Manufactured entirely in Germany by Carbonit.
- Compatible to nearly all commercial sink taps with M22 female thread. (Adaptor enclosed for M24 female thread.)
- Perfectly suitable for the office, rented- or vacation home, or anytime when it is not appropriate to connect a filter to the water piping under the counter. This allows flexibly switching between different water taps.
- The handy switch valve allows routing of the drinking water through the filter when needed. The existing water-tap can otherwise be used as usual.
- Highest comfort: The exit, being located at the top of the unit, allows feeding to larger recipients. This design reduces undesired dripping compared to the other SANUNO models.
- The discharge (M22 male thread) is equipped as a standard with a perlator.
- Optimal for using with a whirler: Stands stable and leaves lots of space to the worktop.
Variants of the SANUNO Inox
The SANUNO Inox is available in two models:
Compatible filter cartridges
- Will be delivered with a NFP Premium-9 filter cartridge:
- pure activated carbon filter cartridge
- filter mesh: 0.45 µm; flow rate: 2.7 l/min (at 4 bar)
- very high retention rates for heavy metals, pesticides, drug contaminations and chlorine
- provides the highest protection against bacteria (see assessments)
- Compatible to all 9 3/4" filter cartridges.
- For hygienic reasons, we recommend replacement of the cartridges every 6 months (according to DIN 1988).
- Do not miss any cartridge replacement, apply for our non-binding and free of charge filter subscription service.
- The SANUNO counter top filter can be attached easily and fast to any standard water taps.
- Connection to a sink tap via a special switch valve.
- The set contains an adapter (M24 male thread) to be used as needed (further connection adapters).
- The unit is meant to be located near the water tap, e.g on the sink.
- Only to be used with cold water and must be protected against freezing.
- Must not be installed with a low pressure water boiler.
|Type of connection:||On the counter|
|Height:||40 cm 42 cm|
|Length of the filter cartridge:||248 mm (9 3/4")|
|Filter mesh (µm):||0.45|
|Flow rate (l/min at 4 bar):||2.7|
|Adsorptive retention rate (Polar pesticides, medical residues, bacteria, ...):||>99%|
|Adsorptive retention rate (Lead, Copper):||>90%|
|Adsorptive retention rate (Chlorine):||>99%|
|Adsorptive retention capacity:||10 m³|
|Particle retention capacity:||10 m³|
|Max. useful life of the filter cartridge:||6 months|
|Connection:||M22 union nut M24 male thread|
|Height of the outlet:||30 cm 32 cm|
Average product review
Total entries: 1
Total entries: 1