Lei(s)tungswasser (0.6 l)
- Fancy design and sustainable at the same time.
- Theme Lei(s)tungswasser (German play on words: without "s" = tap water; with "s" = performance water) created by Belinda Swoboda, Vienna (AT).
- 0.6 litre drinking bottle made from glass, 100% plastic-free.
- Closure made from ceramic, stainless steel and natural rubber.
- Without substances potentially hazardous to health and without BPAs.
- Save actively plastic litter and do good for yourself and nature!
- Do good for others: With each bottle sold, 1 Euro is donated for an aid project to provide drinking water by Viva con Agua St. Pauli e.V. and Deutsche Welthungerhilfe e. V.
- Produced 100% in Germany.
- Colour of the closure top printing: grey; colour of the rubber seal: white.
- With removable carry handle.
- Leak-proof (even with sparkling water).
- Not suitable for hot drinks.