- Especially designed for UV treated drinking water.
- Neutralisation of the negative effects of the UV sterilisation.
- Application fields: Especially designed for the mains water connection (houses, apartments) and in combination with a UMH Master device.
- Effects certified by many independant assessments.
- 5-year guaranty on function and equipment technology.
- 5-month sale or return in case of unsatisfactory effectiveness.
- Absolutely maintenance free! No electricity, no chemicals, no magnets!
- Made from high-grade brass, contains handcrafted phials from borosilicate glass.
- Optimised water quality on a physical-biological level.
- Restructuring of the water, thus deletion of contaminant frequencies.
- Trusted many times: Learn more from the data sheet.
- Optimal in combination with whole house water filters (chemical filtration of contaminants).
The UMH UV is available in differents sizes. The selection depends on the existing water pipework and the required flow rate:
Flow rate (at 3 bar)
|UMH UV 1/2"||25 l/min||104.7 mm||79 mm|
|UMH UV 3/4"||50 l/min||104.7 mm||79 mm|
|UMH UV 1"||90 l/min||104.7 mm||79 mm|
|UMH UV 5/4"||120 l/min||109 mm||79 mm|
|UMH UV 6/4"||160 l/min||110 mm||79 mm|
|UMH UV 2"||300 l/min||≥ 400 mm||79 mm|
- Installation to be done right at the water entry to the house (behind the water meter) before (!) a UMH Master device.
- The installation should be done by a professional (plumbing or heating contractor).
- All variants have female threads (1/2" to 2").
- The UMH UV series is certified for temperatures up to 95 °C, for pressures up to 10 bar and must be protected against freezing.