UMH Heat System Deposit Remover
- Sustainable desludging of cooling and heating systems.
- Restoring the initial efficiency of radiators, floor/wall heating, etc.
- The UMH Heat saves hard cash: less heating costs (> 5%), no need for costly refurbishments.
- Within 4 to 6 weeks the heating water will turn transparent again.
- Impressive reduction of the suspended sludge (up to 95%).
- Effects certified by an independent assessment.
- 5-year guaranty on function and equipment technology.
- 5-month sale or return in case of unsatisfactory effectiveness.
- Absolutely maintenance free! No electricity, no chemicals, no magnets!
- Made from high-grade brass, contains handcrafted phials from borosilicate glass.
Further Benefits of the UMH Heat
- Improved physical comfort in the heated rooms.
- Natural mode of action: Environmentally friendly and sustainable.
- Trusted many times: Learn more from the data sheet with customer opinions.
The UMH Heat is available in differents sizes. The selection depends on the existing water pipework and the required flow rate:
Flow rate (at 3 bar)
|UMH Heat 1"||70 l/min||99 mm||50 mm|
|UMH Heat 5/4"||100 l/min||108 mm||79 mm|
|UMH Heat 6/4"||150 l/min||108 mm||79 mm|
|UMH Heat 2"||300 l/min||109 mm||79 mm|
|UMH Heat 2.5"||470 l/min||172 mm||123 mm|
|UMH Heat 3"||590 l/min||172 mm||123 mm|
- Installation to be done right in the cooling or heating circuit.
- The installation should be done by a professional (plumbing or heating contractor).
- All variants have female threads (1" to 3").
- The UMH Heat series is certified for temperatures up to 95 °C, for pressures up to 10 bar and must be protected against freezing.