Carbonit QUADRO 60 whole house water filter
- Conceived for filtration of the entire water flow (one-family house).
- Pollution filtered water comfortably available from any tap in the house (shower, bathtub, washbasin).
- Spring-water not only for drinking purposes, but also for your skin and hair.
- Installation at water entry to the house (right behind the water meter).
- Cold- and hot water are thus filtered, as the filter is installed prior to the hot water boiler resp. -flow heater.
- No replacement of the existing taps required.
- By the central installation method, the filter is mostly located conveniently in the basement — no storage space wasted in the kitchen.
- The effective power of 4 cartridges in parallel, for cleanest water for cooking, shower, bath, ...
- Filter unit made from everlasting high-grade CrNiMo-stainless steel (1.4541) und POM (Hostaform C 2571).
- The filter housing - without cartridge - allows a maximum flow of 60 l/min (at 4 bar).
Compatible filter cartridges
- All variants of the WFP filter cartridges may be used in the Carbonit QUADRO 60 device (4 cartridges are needed). All WFPs provide effective retention of heavy metals, pesticides as well as chlorine and medical residues.
- We keep the WFP filter cartridge in six different filter meshes. The following table shall give you an overview of the benefits and characteristics of the different variants.
Filter mesh 0.40 µm 1.2 µm 4 µm 8 µm 16 µm 24 µm Flow rate (at 4 bar) 3.5 l/min 8.5 l/min 17 l/min 30 l/min 46 l/min l/min Flow rate (when used in QUADRO 60 at 4 bar) 14 l/min 34 l/min 60 l/min 60 l/min 60 l/min 60 l/min Retention rate for pesticides, ...* 99 % 88 % 69 % 56 % 40 % 25 % Retention rate for chlorine* 99 % 87 % 84 % 73 % 64 % 55 % Retention rate for heavy metals* 93 % 72 % 63 % 50 % 35 % 20 % Blocks bacteria Yes No No No No No Adsorptive retention capacity (ARC) 15.5 m3 19 m3 20 m3 21.5 m3 24 m3 25 m3 ARC when used in QUADRO 60 62 m3 76 m3 80 m3 86 m3 96 m3 100 m3 Particle retention capacity (PRC) 12.5 m3 18 m3 22.5 m3 26 m3 30 m3 33 m3 PRC when used in QUADRO 60 50 m3 72 m3 90 m3 104 m3 120 m3 132 m3
* The indicated retention rates refer to the nominal flow rate at 4 bar. If the actual pressure or the real flow rate is lower, the contact time between water and activated carbon gets longer. Because of this the real retention rates tend to be higher than stated.
- Be aware that not all cartridge types can be used for filtering the entire water flow of a house — max. flow limitation.
- Please select the filter mesh size according the required flow rate.
- For hygienic reasons, we recommend replacement of the cartridges every 6 months (according to DIN 1988).
- Do not miss any cartridge replacement, apply for our non-binding and free of charge filter subscription service.
- The Carbonit QUADRO 60 exists in two versions: Water entry right/left. Please select the correct version to fit your mounting location.
- The filter unit has the following dimensions (W x H x D): 31 x 58 x 24 cm3. CAUTION: Filter cartridge replacement requires a free space of 25 cm above and below the installed unit.
- Installation to be done right at the water entry to the house (behind the water meter).
- The installation should be done by a professional (plumbing- or heating contractor).
- The unit is delivered including ball valves (1" male thread) and wall mount.
- We recommend the use of a pre-filter, to take advantage of the full service life of your activated carbon cartridges.
- Only to be used with cold water and must be protected against freezing.