- Conceived for filtration of the entire water flow (two-family house).
- Pollution filtered water comfortably available from any tap in the house (shower, bathtub, washbasin).
- Spring-water not only for drinking purposes, but also for your skin and hair.
- For even more effective drinking water filtration, compared to QUADRO 60 (Double flow rate and double retention capacity).
- Installation at water entry to the house (right behind the water meter).
- Cold- and hot water are thus filtered, as the filter is installed prior to the hot water boiler resp. -flow heater.
- No replacement of the existing taps required.
- By the central installation method, the filter is mostly located conveniently in the basement — no storage space wasted in the kitchen.
- The effective power of 4 cartridges in parallel, for cleanest water for cooking, shower, bath, ...
- Filter unit made from everlasting high-grade CrNiMo-stainless steel (1.4541) und POM (Hostaform C 2571).
- The filter housing - without cartridge - allows a maximum flow of 100 l/min (at 4 bar).
Compatible filter cartridges
- All variants of the WFP-L filter cartridges may be used in this device (4 cartridges are needed). All WFP-Ls provide effective retention of heavy metals, pesticides as well as chlorine and medical residues.
- We keep the WFP-L filter cartridge in six different filter meshes. The following table shall give you an overview of the benefits and characteristics of the different variants.
Filter mesh 0.40 µm 0.60 µm 1.2 µm 4 µm 8 µm 16 µm Flow rate (at 4 bar) 7 l/min 10 l/min 17 l/min 34 l/min 54 l/min 86 l/min Flow rate (when used in QUADRO 120 at 4 bar) 28 l/min 40 l/min 64 l/min 100 l/min 100 l/min 100 l/min Retention rate for pesticides, ...* 99 % 89 % 88 % 69 % 56 % 40 % Retention rate for chlorine* 99 % 93 % 87 % 84 % 73 % 64 % Retention rate for heavy metals* 93 % 83 % 72 % 63 % 50 % 35 % Blocks bacteria Ja Ja Nein Nein Nein Nein Adsorptive retention capacity (ARC) 29 m3 32 m3 36 m3 37 m3 40 m3 45 m3 ARC when used inin QUADRO 120 116 m3 128 m3 144 m3 148 m3 160 m3 180 m3 Particle retention capacity (PRC) 23 m3 28 m3 34 m3 42 m3 49 m3 56 m3 PRC when used in QUADRO 120 92 m3 112 m3 136 m3 168 m3 196 m3 224 m3
* The indicated retention rates refer to the nominal flow rate at 4 bar. If the actual pressure or the real flow rate is lower, the contact time between water and activated carbon gets longer. Because of this the real retention rates tend to be higher than stated.
- Be aware that not all cartridge types can be used for filtering the entire water flow of a house — max. flow limitation.
- Please select the filter mesh size according the required flow rate.
- For hygienic reasons, we recommend replacement of the cartridges every 6 months (according to DIN 1988).
- Do not miss any cartridge replacement, apply for our non-binding and free of charge filter subscription service.
- The QUADRO 120 exists in two versions: Water entry right/left. Please select the correct version to fit your mounting location.
- The filter unit has the following dimensions (W x H x D): 31 x 98 x 24 cm3. CAUTION: Filter cartridge replacement requires a free space of 46 cm above and below the installed unit.
- Installation to be done right at the water entry to the house (behind the water meter).
- The installation should be done by a professional (plumbing- or heating contractor).
- The unit is delivered including ball valves (1" male thread) and wall mount.
- We recommend the use of a pre-filter, to take advantage of the full service life of your activated carbon cartridges.
- Only to be used with cold water and must be protected against freezing.