VARIO-HP prefilter kit
- Multiple stage filtration in the twinkling of an eye.
- The perfect complement to your existing VARIO-HP filter unit, to optimize the filter performance as per your individual requirements.
- This allows you for example to complement your existing pollution filter in order to decalcify the drinking water or to add a prefilter.
- The pre-filter module can easily and quickly be combined with another VARIO-HP housing.
- The prefilter kit is delivered without filter cartridge.
- Basically compatible to all 9 3/4" filter cartridges.
- Be aware though: Not all filter combinations make sense (e.g. two cartridges of the same type). Appropriate combinations would be for example:
- Combination of a VFS prefilter 1 µm with an activated carbon filter cartridge (e.g. GFP Premium-9 or EM Premium 5)
- Using a refill cartridge NF2 with ion exchange resins (for lime (total hardness), lime (carbonate hardness), nitrate or fluoride/arsenic) with downstream an activated carbon filter cartridge
- Two refill cartridges NF2 with diverse resins in order to remove e.g. lime (total hardness) and nitrate from the water
- For hygienic reasons, we recommend replacement of the cartridges every 6 months (according to DIN 1988).
- Do not miss any cartridge replacement, apply for our non-binding and free of charge filter subscription service.
- Connection to the existing filter unit: directly by a 3/4" double nipple, or angularly with reducer nipples and a hose.
- Watch the flow direction: install OUT onto IN, to prevent damage of the filter cartridges.
- The inlet- and the outlet threads in the housing are female 3/4-inch.
- Only to be used with cold water and must be protected against freezing.
Scope of delivery
Scope of delivery
This VARIO-HP prefilter kit contains the following parts