CITO-QC basic module
- The CITO-QC is the further development of the confirmed VARIO-HP filter housing.
- Filter replacement even simpler: Thanks to the QuickConnect (QC) bayonet coupling the filter-socket can be easily dismounted as a whole.
- The head of the filter-assembly itself remains permanently attached to the wall, no hoses have to be touched.
- The filer-socket can be opened and the filter cartridge can be replaced conveniently in the sink using the enclosed keys.
- Set consists of housing with wall holder and appropriate keys.
- Hoses and filter cartridges are not enclosed.
- Ideal for do-it-yourself people and talented craftsmen, who would like to create their individual filter system.
- The basic module is delivered without filter cartridge.
- Compatible to all 9 3/4" filter cartridges.
- For hygienic reasons, we recommend replacement of the cartridges every 6 months (according to DIN 1988).
- Do not miss any cartridge replacement, apply for our non-binding and free of charge filter subscription service.
- Plastic wall mount (with fixation screws for the filter head) is enclosed.
- Two 3/8" male thread fittings are mounted to the housing entry and -exit.
- Compatible with the following hose-kits: VARIO hose-kit 3/8" - 90° or VARIO hosekits 3/8-inch.
- As the pre-mounted 3/8" fittings are removed, the housing shows two 3/8" female threads.
- Dimensions without hoses (W x H x D): 17 x 38.5 x 14.5 cm3. CAUTION: Filter cartridge replacement requires a free space of 5 cm below the installed unit.
- Only to be used with cold water and must be protected against freezing.
Scope of delivery
Scope of delivery
This Carbonit CITO-QC basic module contains the following parts
- one CITO-QC device head with 3/8" connections and the Quick Connect filter cup
- one plastic wall mount inlcuding screws to mount it on the device head
- two device keys