Grayl UltraPress Purifier Bottle
Grayl UltraPress Purifier outdoor water filter
- Compact and ridiculously easy to use, the Grayl UltraPress fits in any backpack pocket (or drink holder), requires no setup, and produces clean, purified drinking water in just 10 seconds (3L/min).
- The award-winning OnePress® global protection is effective on all 7 continents, empowering adventurers and travelers to drink from the world's seediest freshwater sources. Just — Fill. Press. Drink.®
- Removes waterborne pathogens including viruses (e.g. rotavirus, SARS, hepatitis A, norovirus), bacteria (e.g. E. coli, cholera, salmonella, dysentery) and protozoa (e.g. B. Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Amoeba).
- Ultra-Powdered Activated Carbon filters particles (sediment, microplastics) and adsorbs many chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals, VOCs, flavors and odors.
- The RiverFlow® closure delivers a rapid flow of clean drinking water for drinking, filling hydration reservoirs and other bottles.
- The FlipCarry® handle rotates 90° for effortless separation (inner filter element from outer container) and easy carrying; offers a large pressing surface when flat.
- Multifunctional SimpleVent® drinking cap (by turning the cap half a turn) during cleaning and filtration; protects the spout from cross-contamination.
- Ergonomic SoftPress® comfort pad (on the drinking cap) ensures non-slip, fatigue-free pressing.
- TPE TopoGrip® on all high-wear surfaces for tactile, non-slip performance and durability.
Available color variants
Grayl UltraPress Filter Technical Specifications
- Capacity: 500 ml (16.9 oz)
- High flow rate: 10 seconds for 500 ml (= 3 L/min)
- Weight: 354 g
- Height: 248 mm
- Diameter (at the base): 75 mm
- Ion exchangers and ultra-powdered activated carbon are used.
- Removes waterborne pathogens (99.99% Viruses, 99.9999% Bacteria, 99.9% Protozoa) including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery and more
- The Grayl UltraPress filters particles (e.g. silt, microplastics, etc.), the activated carbon effectively adsorbs chemicals, pesticides, heavy metals, flavors and odors
- The water bottle is built tough to perform in harsh conditions and withstand drops from 3m (full of water) onto concrete.
- The cartridge life is about 300 cycles (= 150L). When the "press time" reaches around 25 seconds (or three years have passed since first use), it's time to replace your Purifier filter cartridge.
- Unused (and sealed) cartridges have a 10 year shelf life.
- Only BPA-free materials are used: Polypropylene #5, food-safe silicone, TPE, food-safe ABS plastic
- The filter bottle has been tested by a certified laboratory and meets or exceeds NSF Protocols 42 and 53 for the removal of pathogens and chemicals. In addition, the EPA guide standard and the protocol for testing microbiological water purifiers are met.
- Grayl products are designed in the USA and manufactured in China. The filter media for the cartridges are made in the USA.
- Warranty: Your Grayl comes with a 10 year guarantee covering workmanship and materials