Grayl GeoPress Purifier Cartridge
Grayl GeoPress Purifier filter cartridge
- Removes waterborne pathogens (viruses, bacteria, protozoa) including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery and more.
- The Grayl GeoPress reliably filters the finest particles (e.g. silt, microplastics, etc.).
- The activated carbon contained in the filter effectively adsorbs chemicals, pesticides, heavy metals, flavors, odors and turbidity.
Grayl GeoPress Filter Cartridge Technical Specifications
- Ion exchangers and ultra-powdered activated carbon are used.
- High flow rate: 8 seconds for 710 ml (= 5 L/min)
- The filter reliably retains harmful microorganisms!
- Works without any chemicals.
- Dimensions: 73 mm height x 78 mm diameter.
- Weight: 108 g
- Removes waterborne pathogens (99.99% Viruses, 99.9999% Bacteria, 99.9% Protozoa) including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery and more
- The Grayl GeoPress filters particles (e.g. silt, microplastics, etc.), the activated carbon effectively adsorbs chemicals, pesticides, heavy metals, flavors and odors
- The cartridge life is about 350 cycles (= 250L). When the "press time" reaches around 25 seconds (or three years have passed since first use), it's time to replace your Purifier filter cartridge.
- Unused (and sealed) cartridges have a 10 year shelf life.
- Only BPA-free materials are used: Polypropylene #5, food-safe silicone, TPE, food-safe ABS plastic
- The filter cartidge has been tested by a certified laboratory and meets or exceeds NSF Protocols 42 and 53 for the removal of pathogens and chemicals. In addition, the EPA guide standard and the protocol for testing microbiological water purifiers are met.
- Grayl products are designed in the USA and manufactured in China. The filter media for the cartridges are made in the USA.