VFS Prefilter 10 µm
- Textile prefilter cartridge against water cloudiness and larger particles.
- Recommended specially with aged piping and with high cloudiness and particle contamination.
- Longer useful life, better filtering performance: No premature clogging of the activated carbon cartridge installed downstream! The recommended cartridge replacement interval (6 months) may be fully utilised.
- For whole house filters we recommend the 20" variant as prefilter.
- Flow rate: > 50 l/min (at 1 bar).
- Filter capacity: > 50,000 litres of water.
Compatible water filters
The cartridge fits into the following filter units:
- For hygienic reasons, we recommend replacement of the cartridges every 6 months (according to DIN 1988).
- Filter cartridges as installed downstream of a prefilter should still be replaced at the latest every 6 months (3 months) (refer to DIN 1988).
- Do not miss any cartridge replacement, apply for our non-binding and free of charge filter subscription service.
- Thanks to the very high flow rate, this prefilter can be used to filter the entire cold water flow and can be combined with whirlers.
- Only to be used with cold water and must be protected against freezing.
Scope of delivery
- One Carbonit VFS Prefilter 10 µm filter cartridge.