VFS - the prefilter
- Textile prefilter cartridge against water cloudiness and suspended particles.
- Optimal for installation upstream of activated carbon cartridges / filter units.
- Longer useful life, better filtering performance: No premature clogging of the activated carbon cartridge installed downstream! The recommended cartridge replacement interval (6 months) may be fully utilised.
- The cost of replacement cartridges is reduced significantly in cases of high particle contamination.
- Material: Polypropylene (PP)-textile mesh.
- Flow rate: > 50 l/min (at 1 bar).
Variants of the VFS
We keep the VFS filter cartridge in six different filter meshes.
Which one is the right one for me?
- Countertop or under counter water filters: We recommend the VFS 1 µm variant as prefilter with an activated carbon cartridge installed downstream.
- For whole house filters we recommend the 20" variant as prefilter.
- For special applications and in case of severe contamination we recommend the variants: VFS 5 µm, 10 µm, 20 µm , 30 µm , 50 µm.
In case you are not sure as to which type of filter cartridge fits best to your needs, then contact us. We are there to help you and are pleased to provide personal advice.
Do not miss any cartridge replacement, apply for our non-binding and free of charge filter subscription service.