- Allows a two-step filtration process in only one cartridge.
- The outer activated carbon Monoblock® guaranties the removal of heavy metals, medical residues, chlorine and pesticides.
- The variant-specific filter insertion into the cartridge provides an additional special filtration:
- Vitally important minerals, like magnesium and calcium, are not removed from the water.
- The filter cartridge consists of an activated carbon monobloc (Monoblock®) material based on coconut shell.
- For more details, please refer to the respective variant.
Variants of the IFP
We keep the IFP filter cartridge in seven different variants, that differ regarding to thier filter mesh and filter insertion. The following table shall give you an overview of the benefits and characteristics of the different variants.
|Filter mesh||0,02 µm||0,15 µm||2,5 µm||0,75 µm||8 µm||17 µm||34 µm|
|Flow rate (at 4 bar)||2,0 l/min||7,0 l/min||1,5 l/min||7,3 l/min||33 l/min||54 l/min||54 l/min|
|Retention rate for pesticides, ...*||71 %||66 %||76 %||77 %||51 %||39 %||25 %|
|Retention rate for chlorine*||86 %||81 %||83 %||83 %||66 %||59 %||50 %|
|Retention rate for heavy metals*||64 %||59 %||99 %||70 %||44 %||33 %||20 %|
|Adsorptive retention capacity||3 m3||5 m3||1,5 m3||8 m3||11 m3||12,5 m3||15 m3|
|Particle retention capacity||11 m3||11 m3||16 m3||11 m3||20 m3||23 m3||26 m3|
* The indicated retention rates refer to the nominal flow rate at 4 bar. If the actual pressure or the real flow rate is lower, the contact time between water and activated carbon gets longer. Because of this the real retention rates tend to be higher than stated.
Which one is the right one for me?
In case you are not sure as to which type of filter cartridge fits best to your needs, then contact us. We are there to help you and are pleased to provide personal advice.
Do not miss any cartridge replacement, apply for our non-binding and free of charge filter subscription service.
|Length of the filter cartridge:||248 mm (9 3/4")|
|Filter mesh (µm):||0.02 0.15 0.75 2.5 8 17 34|
|Flow rate (at 2 bar):||18 l/min|
|Flow rate (at 1 bar):||17.2 l/min|
|Adsorptive retention rate (Polar pesticides, medical residues, bacteria, ...):||25% 39% 51% 66% 71% 76% 77%|
|Flow rate (at 0,5 bar):||0.19 l/min 0.25 l/min 0.88 l/min 0.91 l/min 4.5 l/min 8.6 l/min 14.9 l/min|
|Flow rate (l/min at 4 bar):||1.5 2 7 7.3 33 54|
|Adsorptive retention rate (Lead, Copper):||20% 33% 44% 59% 64% 70% 99%|
|Adsorptive retention capacity:||1.5 m³ 8 m³ 11 m³ 12.5 m³ 15 m³|
|Adsorptive retention rate (Chlorine):||50% 59% 66% 81% 83% 86%|
|Particle retention capacity:||3 m³ 5 m³ 11 m³ 16 m³ 20 m³ 23 m³ 26 m³|
|Max. useful life of the filter cartridge:||3 months 6 months|
|Contains:||Activated carbon KDF granulate Membrane|