GFP Premium U-9
- Water filtration for highest expectations.
- Extra-thick activated carbon shell: 55% more activated carbon compared to the NFP. This provides an even higher retention capacity and -rate.
- Very high retention rates for heavy metals (e.g. lead and copper), pesticides, medical residues and chlorine.
- The highest protection against bacteria. (See scientific assessments.)
- Vitally important minerals, like magnesium and calcium, are not removed from the water.
- The filter cartridge consists of an activated carbon mono-bloc (Monoblock®) material based on coconut shell.
- Fields of application: homes, spa, wellness, gastronomy, medical practice, ...
- Filter mesh: 0.30 µm; flow rate: 2.5 l/min (at 4 bar).
- Filter capacity: ca. 11,000 litres of water.
Compatible water filters
The cartridge fits into the following filter units:
- VARIO-VA: Please specify at the order. Compatible seals are included free of charge.
- For hygienic reasons, we recommend replacement of the cartridges every 6 months (according to DIN 1988).
- Do not miss any cartridge replacement, apply for our non-binding and free of charge filter subscription service.
- Because of the low flow rate, we recommend to only use the cartridge with a separate tap or a three-way sink tap.
- Not recommended for simultaneous use with whirlers.
- Only to be used with cold water and must be protected against freezing.
Scope of delivery
- One Carbonit GFP Premium U-9 filter cartridge including gaskets.
|Length of the filter cartridge:||248 mm (9 3/4")|
|Filter mesh (µm):||0.30|
|Flow rate (l/min at 4 bar):||2.5|
Adsorptive retention rate (Polar pesticides,
medical residues, bacteria, ...):
|Adsorptive retention rate (Chlorine):||>99%|
|Adsorptive retention rate (Lead, Copper):||>95%|
|Adsorptive retention capacity:||13 m³|
|Particle retention capacity:||10 m³|
|Max. useful life of the filter cartridge:||6 months|