Alvito ABF Primus CLC
Alvito ABF Primus CLC filter cartridge
- Less limescale deposits: Additional limescale protection granulate inside the cartridge changes the physical structure of limescale.
- Calcifying minerals (Ca, Mg) remain in the water. (Water-soluble calcium carbonate is converted into insoluble tiny calcium carbonate crystals)
- Reduced cleaning effort for household appliances (kettle, coffee machine), tiles and fittings.
- The effectiveness can vary depending on the individual water composition.
- Additional EM ceramics in the activated carbon block ensure an optimized taste result (see here).
- Comfortably high flow with excellent filtration of pollutants at the same time.
- Efficient removal of disturbing odors and flavors.
- Reliable removal of lead, copper, chlorine and chlorine compounds.
- Reliable removal of herbicides, pesticides and fungicides, as well as drug and hormone residues.
- More safety: The fine pore diameter of the activated carbon even allows bacteria to be retained.
- Preserves the natural mineral balance: minerals such as magnesium and calcium are not removed from the water.
- The filter cartridge consists of a sintered activated carbon block (intensive contact of the water with the inner surface of the activated carbon!).
- Filter mesh: 0.45 µm; flow rate: 4.0 l/min (at 4 bar).
- Filter capacity: ca. 8,000 litres of water.
- Made in Germany.
Compatible water filters
The cartridge ABF Primus CLC fits into the following filter units:
- For hygienic reasons, we recommend replacement of the cartridges every 6 months (according to DIN 1988).
- Do not miss any cartridge replacement, apply for our non-binding and free of charge filter subscription service.
- Because of the low flow rate, we recommend to only use the cartridge with a separate tap or a three-way sink tap.
- Only to be used with cold water and must be protected against freezing.
Scope of delivery
- One Alvito ABF Primus CLC filter cartridge including gaskets.