Alvito ABF Duplex SD
Alvito ABF Duplex SD filter cartridge
- The cartridge for a particularly high retention rate of bacteria (99.99%) and at the same time the usual high level of pollutant filtration.
- Combined filter cartridge: The outer shell is an activated carbon block, the inner insert contains a very fine hollow fiber membrane.
- Plus in comfort: Relatively high flow rate with excellent filter performance.
- Efficient removal of disturbing odors and flavors.
- Reliable removal of lead, copper, chlorine and chlorine compounds.
- Reliable removal of herbicides, pesticides and fungicides, as well as drug and hormone residues.
- Preserves the natural mineral balance: minerals such as magnesium and calcium are not removed from the water.
- The filter cartridge consists of a sintered activated carbon block (intensive contact of the water with the inner surface of the activated carbon!).
- Filter mesh: 1.5 µm (activated carbon) & 0.1 µm (membrane); flow rate: 7.0 l/min (at 4 bar).
- Filter capacity: ca. 6,000 litres of water.
- Made in Germany.
Compatible water filters
The ABF Duplex SD cartridge fits into the following filter units:
- For hygienic reasons, we recommend replacement of the cartridges every 6 months (according to DIN 1988).
- Do not miss any cartridge replacement, apply for our non-binding and free of charge filter subscription service.
- Only to be used with cold water and must be protected against freezing.
Scope of delivery
- One Alvito ABF Duplex SD filter cartridge including gaskets.