Carbonit NFP Premium-9 4 pcs.
4 pcs. Carbonit NFP Premium-9 Filter Cartridges
- The popular "classic" with a notably high and versatile performance spectrum in a bundle of 4 pcs..
- Filter performance is documented by testing laboratories and universities. (See table below.)
- Very high retention rates for heavy metals (e.g. lead and copper), pesticides, medical residues and chlorine.
- The highest protection against bacteria. (See scientific assessments.)
- Vitally important minerals, like magnesium and calcium, are not removed from the water.
- The filter cartridge consists of an activated carbon mono-bloc (Monoblock®) material based on coconut shell.
- Filter mesh: 0.45 µm; flow rate: 2.7 l/min (at 4 bar).
- Filter capacity: ca. 10,000 litres of water.
Compatible water filters
The Carbonit NFP Premium-9 cartridge fits into the following filter units:
- For hygienic reasons, we recommend replacement of the cartridges every 6 months (according to DIN 1988).
- Do not miss any cartridge replacement, apply for our non-binding and free of charge filter subscription service.
- Because of the low flow rate, we recommend to only use the cartridge with a separate tap or a three-way sink tap.
- Not recommended for simultaneous use with whirlers.
- Only to be used with cold water and must be protected against freezing.
Scope of delivery
- Four Carbonit NFP Premium-9 filter cartridges including gaskets.
|Length of the filter cartridge:||248 mm (9 3/4")|
|Filter mesh (µm):||0.45|
|Adsorptive retention rate (Polar pesticides, medical residues, bacteria, ...):||>99%|
|Flow rate (at 0,5 bar):||0.34 l/min|
|Flow rate (l/min at 4 bar):||2.7|
|Adsorptive retention rate (Lead, Copper):||>90%|
|Adsorptive retention capacity:||10 m³|
|Adsorptive retention rate (Chlorine):||>99%|
|Particle retention capacity:||10 m³|
|Max. useful life of the filter cartridge:||6 months|