- Very high and effective filtering performance and high flow rate at the same time.
- For the filtration of the entire water flow at the withdrawal point.
- Optimal for professional applications (gastronomy, medical practice, office) and for the private home.
- Very high retention rates for heavy metals (e.g. lead and copper), pesticides, medical residues and chlorine.
- The highest protection against bacteria. (See scientific assessments.)
- Vitally important minerals, like magnesium and calcium, are not removed from the water.
- The filter cartridge consists of an activated carbon mono-bloc (Monoblock®) material based on coconut shell.
- Filter mesh: 0.40 µm; flow rate: 3.5 l/min or 14 l/min when used in QUADRO 60 (at 4 bar respectively).
- Filter capacity: ca. 14,000 litres of water (or 56,000 litres when used in QUADRO 60).
Compatible water filters
The cartridge fits into the following filter unit:
- QUADRO 60 (4 cartridges required.)
- For hygienic reasons, we recommend replacement of the cartridges every 6 months (according to DIN 1988).
- Do not miss any cartridge replacement, apply for our non-binding and free of charge filter subscription service.
- The high maximum flow rate of a QUADRO 60 filter unit allows filtering the entire cold water at the discharge point and the existing two-way tap may be left unchanged. You may of course install a separate water tap or a three-way water tap.
- Only to be used with cold water and must be protected against freezing.
Scope of delivery
Scope of delivery
- One Carbonit WFP Premium filter cartridge including gaskets.
|Length of the filter cartridge:||254 mm|
|Filter mesh (µm):||0.40|
|Flow rate (l/min at 4 bar):||3.5|
Adsorptive retention rate (Polar pesticides,
medical residues, bacteria, ...):
|Adsorptive retention rate (Chlorine):||>99%|
|Adsorptive retention rate (Lead, Copper):||>93%|
|Adsorptive retention capacity:||15.5 m³|
|Particle retention capacity:||12.5 m³|
|Max. useful life of the filter cartridge:||6 months|